When using Citrix CCU licenses (ConCurrent Users), the license used gets release as soon as the users is logging off. When using User/Device licenses, the license gets locked to the user or the device for 90 days. Sometimes it is necessary for testing purposes to reset the User/Device licenses. This can be done by using the following steps.
- Stop the Citrix Licensing Service
- Stop the Citrix License Config Service
- Stop the Citrix Support Service
- Go to this folder “C:\Program Files(x86)\Citrix\Licensing\LS\resource\cache”. Delete all the files in this folder.
- Start the Citrix Support Service
- Start the Citrix License Config Service
- Start the Citrix Licensing Service
The license count is now reset.